Sunday, 22 September 2013

Ripped Bows



When is the weather gonna make up it's mind? Is it just me who's freezing one minute and boiling the next? This is a look from one of the recent cold days. 

I am in love with my new Forever 21 jeans - my mum grimaced when I showed them to her so I know they must be cool ;) I apologise for my weird grey socks - they looked OK in the mirror at home but not so good in real life it seems!

I also apologise for the dodgy lighting, it was dark outside by the time I got round to taking the photos - I think we can just call them 'atmospheric'! I am standing in the entrance of Wahaca restaurant in Covent Garden. If you are in London any time it is definitely worth checking it out - really lovely Mexican street food and not a bad price either :)


What I'm Wearing
Jeans - Forever 21
Jumper - Primark (very recent)
Boots - BHS
Jacket - New Look
Bag - Doca 



Laura
x

2 comments:

  1. I want to go to Covent Garden's now!! Love the bow prints!

    Mintyessence

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so should its such a nice place and thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *