Friday, 27 September 2013

My September Make Up Favourites


Hello! Just wanted to share with you some of my favourite products that I have bought this month. I spent a few months saving up money for various holidays so I tried not to look too much at make up stands to avoid the temptation but this month some of my make up was in dire need of updating so I let myself have a few trips to Boots, yay!

Collection DeLuxe Lipstick in Tallulah

This lipstick is actually my most recent purchase. I bought it yesterday but I already had my eye on it for about a week. I didn't need it at all but the packaging was so cute and Gatsby-esque and I had been looking for a similar pink colour for a while. After having worn it all today, I'm really quite impressed, it's a lot brighter than I thought it would come out but I really like the look. There are 5 colours in this new collection and all of them are really wearable, so I'll probably be returning to get another!

Get it here



Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Downtown Red

This nail polish is something that I bought at the beginning of the month so I've had plenty of time to test it out. I'd been looking at these nail polishes a while as they seem to have a great selection of colours at a really cheap price. Overall, I'm not that impressed. I absolutely love the colour, it's a much better red than all of my other nail polishes but the problem I've encountered is that it chips really easily, I've tried it with a combination of top and base coats and even still, I can't seem to get through 24 hours without chips (sadly not the edible kind). 

Get it here

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium

Another item I didn't need! Whenever I go into boots with other people that are buying something I just feel rude if I don't too. This was in a deal so I actually got it for half price, so it doesn't count! This concealer has had a lot of blogger hype so I wanted to see what it was all about. Usually I use the Benefit It Stick but it's been discontinued :( So, I'm using it sparingly and on the lookout for a new concealer in the meantime. I haven't used this enough for a strong opinion but at the moment I'm really happy with it, and at such an affordable price you can't really go wrong

Get it here


Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Soft Beige

I bought this on the recommendation of Laura. My Maybelline Fit Me Foundation had run out and I needed a bit of a lighter coloured foundation as my summer tan had faded, 
boo :(
This foundation has a slight shimmer to it and still makes me feel nice and summery. I've been using it with my Clarins Beauty Flash Balm (see review here) and I love the way it makes my skin look. I probably won't be re-purchasing it straight away as I want to give some more foundations a try but I would definitely recommend it.

Get it here


ImPress press on Manicure in Rated R

Once again, I can't rave about these nails enough (read review here) My last set stayed on for three weeks, two more weeks than the stated time. (I did worry for a while that they would never come off and I would have shiny pink nails forever). I picked up another packet as I'm off to another Italian wedding and these nails are so easy to put on and I won't have to worry about my nails the whole time I'm in Italy. Impress nails, I love you.

Get them here


Rosanna
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *