Monday, 2 September 2013

Italian Wedding


As I said in another blog post, I was in Rome last weekend for a wedding which was beautiful. (Above are some pictures taken.) The first picture is from the villa that she had her reception at and the rest are of me and my sister and cousin. Wedding traditions in Italy are a bit different from England. The one I found the most bizarre was that pretty much everybody wears dark colours as a sign of respect, that made looking for an appropriate dress slightly difficult. I wanted my dress to be quite simple (even though Italian weddings can be very glitzy) so I could dress it up with some accessories. After weeks trawling the internet, I found the ideal dress on asos which was also made of a good material to deal with the heat. My sister had a similar problem but resolved it with the help of New Look online! 

What I Wore

Dress - Asos     Get it here

Heels - Marks & Spencers     Similar here

Necklace - Matalan      Similar here

Clutch - Matalan  Similar here

Nails - Impress    Get them here

Rosanna 
x

4 comments:

  1. Your dress is beautiful, I was actually going to buy that dress before but they didn't have my size xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *