Thursday, 12 September 2013

Green Tartan




I am in love with this new green tartan shirt, there is just something so cosy and wintry about tartan and as the weather changes I just want to buy and wear more and more of it! This is a bit of an edgy look for me but I like it and am going with it ;) it's always good to change things up, especially for the new season. I bought the shirt in the Czech Repulbic whilst over there for a wedding but there are lots of similar ones on the UK high street - I saw one very like it in Zara at the weekend.


What I'm Wearing

Shirt - Stradivarius
Shorts - Pull & Bear (get them here)
Shoes - Office
Jacket - Zara
Bag - New Look
Earrings - Claire's Accessories

Nails - Broadway Impress Stick On Nails in Estatic Cling (get them here
Lipstick - Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush (get it here


Has anyone else done a post with some new wintry tartan? 


Laura
X

8 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, i'm not usually a fan of tartan print but that shirt is really nice! Also, I love how the nail polish gives a pop of bright colour to the outfit! :)

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Have literally just seen in Look magazine that Stradivarius have launched their UK website and the shirt is on there :-) definitely recommend these nails - they last ages xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look, the tartan is fab!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the plaid shirt! Great fall look!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice edgy fall look! Definitely something I would wear on a daily basis :)

    Sara,
    http://simply-being-sara.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet of you - thanks! Have checked out your blog and followed xx

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *