Sunday, 1 September 2013

Back To School/College Outfit Ideas

It's nearly the time to go back to school already! I'm sure that Autumn will be upon us very soon and so it's time to find our cardigans and jumpers and dig out our boots again. I don't know about anybody else from England but I haven't even put most of my cardigans away, but it's a good excuse to go shopping and buy some new knits. These are a few outfits that I have put together, I would have shown myself wearing them but today is Sunday and I look a bit dreadful! Enjoy...


1 - Aztec Print Top - H&M    Similar here

2 - Black Shoe Boots - BHS    Similar here

3 - Grey Cardigan - Primark    Similar here

4 - Back Leggings - H&M       Get them here





1 - Red Cardigan - Primark     Similar here

2 - Black Lace Up Shoe Boots - Matalan      Similar here

3 - Polka Dot Trousers - BHS    Similar here





1 - Black Vest Top - H&M     Get it here

2 - Black Shoe Boots - TU     Similar here

3 - Pink Waterfall Cardigan - H&M     Similar here

4 - Black Skinny Jeans - Forever 21   Get them here

5 - Polka Dot Scarf - Primark     Similar here



Rosanna
X

2 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *