Thursday, 22 August 2013

Flapper Chic



At the weekend I went to a murder mystery night. It was held at a really beautiful old hotel and I really enjoyed it! I was a little nervous when we got there that it could be a little cringe but it was actually really fun and the actors were really laid back. I wore this outfit as I thought it had a kind of Agatha Christie vibe and was pleasantly surprised to find that the mystery was actually set in the 1920's so I fitted in perfectly! I would definitely recommend one of these nights to anyone, I will go to another I'm sure.


What I Wore

Dress - H&M
Shoes - Peacocks
Necklace - Forever 21
Hair clip - Unknown 


Has anyone else been to a murder mystery night?


Laura
x



10 comments:

  1. your dress is super cute! you look so 20's

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea - have followed you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve never been, but have always wanted to go… really cute dress.

    www.myfifthavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) you should definitely go to one with a group - so much fun x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment - have followed you xx

      Delete
  5. You got the Flapper style right on! Absolutely love it! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *