Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Beauty Haul

So yesterday I popped into boots with my sister. It was just to buy some foundation for her but I ended up picking up a couple of things that I had been intending on buying (and a couple that I hadn't!) 

I'm off to a wedding in Rome next month and I wanted to get some more Impress Nails, (See review here). The dress that I am wearing is navy blue and my clutch bag is light pink so I wanted some nails to match my bag. 




I love these nails and so buying them is a bit of a treat. As much as I would like to, I don't wear them all the time and so I will look forward to wearing them. I'm always really happy with these nails whenever I buy them and I can rest assured that during my trip I won't have to worry about my nails at all. 

Whilst I was in the nail section I spotted some nail wraps. I haven't bought any before as they look a bit of a hassle to put on and most of the ones that I have seen look a bit garish. The wraps I saw were by Umberto Gianni and all looked beautiful. The packet that caught my eye were the dark green snakeskin ones.






As they were only £5, I decided to give them a go. I'll do a blog post on them when I try them out. There were also some other ones that I had my eye on, patterned with tree branches, so I may have to go back!

The last thing I picked up in boots was V05 Gloss Me Smoothly Conditioner.


I wouldn't normally go for V05 shampoo or conditioner but I had used a sample of this last week whilst washing my hair and it's amazing. After dying my hair for a few years, I have to take lots of care with my hair and so I use a lot of deep conditioners and hair masks. As soon as I put the conditioner in my hair, I noticed how incredibly silky it made it. And even after washing it off and hair drying my hair, it was noticeably smoother than it has been for at least a year, very impressed! 

Also, not long ago I was in Claire's and spotted some false Aztec patterned nails.





I have absolutely no idea where or when I am going to wear them but I just had to have them! They work on the same sort of principal as the Impress nails, but having a look at them I may have to have some nail glue on standby as they don't look as stable. Anyway, am very excited just to have them!

Rosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *