Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Style Crush: Olivia Palermo

For ages now I have had a HUGE style crush on Miss Olivia Palermo. I love her quirky but chic style and always look to her for fashion inspiration. Here are some of my favourite looks:

Summer -  Fabulous handbags and sunglasses are a must. Make sure your legs are tanned to perfection. Pretty separates are key.



Winter-  Faux fur is a favourite. Black, black and more black! Stand-out aaccessories make the outfit.



Occasion -  Now is the time to inject some colour into the wardrobe. Quirky jewellery peps up the look and don't be afraid to clash patterns and fabrics.





Who are your style crushes?


Laura x










3 comments:

  1. i love her style too! sometimes she wears some items where i think "no way!" but it always looks good on her!

    Maggie
    lovestylehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I know! Some people can just get away with any style.

      Have followed you x

      Delete
  2. I like her style as well. But otherwise, my style crush seems to be changing all the time :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *