Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Review- Charles Worthington Mussed Up Texturising Spray



I have a drawer full of volumising hair sprays in my house that I have bought, used once and then, after seeing little or no results, thrown into the drawer! There is really only one spray that I have actually used (admittedly, not as much as I should have) more often than all the others combined. 

To be honest, the thing that drew me to the Charles Worthington Mussed Up Texturising Spray was the pretty bottle. It's a gorgeous shade of pink with black and silver writing. Almost at once, I was sold. Also, the bottle promised to give me 'Instant Va Va Voom' to my hair. Instant? I couldn't buy it quick enough!

Left naturally, my hair is quite flat and lifeless but when I sprayed this onto my hair, I did notice some difference, almost straight away. It wasn't the super volume that I really wanted but it was good enough for me to want to use again.

The thing that I like the most about the Mussed Up Texturising Spray is that it doesn't leave your hair feeling full of product and heavy, like a lot of the other sprays out there. It felt natural and light. Overall, I'm very happy with it, and must remember to use it more often!



Although it is Limited Edition and may not be available in certain shops, it is still available online.

Rosanna
x

4 comments:

  1. i wish i had your hair!!

    xxx Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it doesn't always look like that! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post darling! Following.

    Check me out at barbieandpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *