Saturday, 23 March 2013

Organising My Make Up Drawer


Yesterday I noticed that my make up drawer had fallen into disarray. I knew that it was probably time for a bit of a make up spring clean and sort out...


My very messy make up drawer!


There are a couple of rules regarding sorting out make up.

1) Any brushes or sponges that are still okay should be washed in warm water with a cleanser and left to dry  

2) Old make up should be thrown away, mostly after about a year but less for mascara, around three to four months

3) If it's unflattering- bin it!



I found a couple of empty small boxes from make up sets and gift sets. I cut the lids off so that they would fit into my drawer and I could see what was in them easily.



Firstly I emptied my make up drawer which was great because it gave me a chance to go through everything and see what I had and whether I wanted to keep it or not or see if somethings needed to be thrown away.
After I did that, I sorted everything I had left into piles and set about finding the right sized boxes to store them in.











At the end, I was left with a lovely, tidy, clean make up drawer. Now all I have to do is keep it like that!




Rosanna 
x

2 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *