Saturday, 9 February 2013

Valentine's Day Nails


As Valentine's day is fast approaching, what better time than now to 'love up' your nails! I just used heart confetti for mine but plenty of shops sell proper stick on hearts for nails.
I used a dark pink base for my nails but a light pink or a red would also look fabulous. I painted mine in 'Raspberry' by Champneys.  

I started by painting a base coat, then the dark pink nail varnish. Whilst it was still wet, I applied the hearts with tweezers and waited for the nails to dry. After they had, I painted a clear coat on top to ensure that the hearts would stay in place. 




Rosanna 
x

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rosanna!
    Such a cute tutorial. Love your nails. I did my nails like this just yesterday and they are awesome. Don't care that Valentine's day is over :))
    Have a great day,
    xoxo Nika

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *