Friday, 1 February 2013

Review - Barry M Gelly Nail Effects


I've been lusting after these nail varnishes for a good couple of months but never seemed to find the time to get them. The other day I was in London and had a bit of time to kill and so popped into Boots. I thought that I would go for the red one as I struggle to find the right red for my nails but this one looked promising! The colour that I picked up was 'Blood Orange'. The range comes in nine gorgeous colours with a further spring collection to be released in a couple of weeks. 

As soon as I got home I immediately tried it out and within about five minutes my mum had already asked me if my nails were real! They looked so lovely and shiny and much cheaper than getting gels put on. Am going back tomorrow to buy all the collection!

Rosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *