Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Review - Nspa


I first discovered Nspa last year when I received a couple of their products for my birthday from a friend. As I hadn't heard of Nspa before I researched the brand and was surprised to find that they were from the supermarket 'Asda'. I was impressed as the packaging looked really good, even better than some much higher priced brands. I immediately tried out the 'Jojoba and White Vanilla Warming Salt Scrub'. 


I was really pleased with the scrub and how it made my skin feel after using it. The salt scrub is a lot thicker than other scrubs that I have used before and requires quite a lot of effort to squeeze it out of the tube but it's worth the hassle! After raving about the salt scrub to anybody that would listen, for Christmas I received a lovely bag full of Nspa products from my mum. 


As well as a salt scrub, the Nspa range also includes 'Jojoba and White Jasmine Body Polish' which isn't as thick as the scrub but works practically the same wonders. I applied the polish with exfoliating gloves and it left my skin feeling all smooth and shiny. The tube is also a generous size; 225 ml, definitely a bargain buy!


My favourite product in the range that I got was the 'Jojoba and White Jasmine Body Lotion' which smells amazing and left my skin feeling a lot softer than others that I have used in the past, You only need to use a tiny bit as it goes a long way. Very impressive!

Other products in the Nspa range include; Nspa Brightening scrub, Nspa Day Cream and Nspa Mud Mask to name a few.

Prices start at £1.59

Rosanna x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *