Sunday, 9 December 2012

My 5 Make-Up Bag Essentials


We all have our make-up bag staples and favourites and many of us are always on the look out for something fun and new to add to our make-up bags. I have picked my five favourite items from my make up bag:


Foundation- Clinique Anti Blemish (No.1)
I discovered this foundation quite recently and the lovely lady at the Clinique counter gave me a great demonstration on how to apply it properly (I use a foundation brush). It’s a great colour match for my skin in the wintertime but in the summer I mix it in with a darker foundation as I tan quickly and easily. I use a pea sized amount and find that it lasts a lot longer than other foundations.



Mascara -17 Peep Show (Black)
I bought this mascara a couple of months ago as there was a special deal that got me a free eye shadow palette! It has a great quality wand and brush and comes in really pretty packaging. A fun addition to any girly make up bag.


Eyeliner- Chanel, Le Crayon Kohl (Black)
I have lots of love affairs with different eyeliners but I always seem to come back to my Chanel eyeliner. I mainly use it for lining my upper eyelids but it’s also great for smudging for a smoky eye look. It comes with a great sharpener so you can always get a precise line.


Eye shadow- NYC Metro Quartet Eye (Best of Broadway)
I found this a couple of years ago and I still use it almost every day. It comes with four different complementing colours and instructions about where on your eye each particular colour goes (crease, contour etc...) I also use the dark brown for my eyebrows as I find a pencil is too harsh.



Lip Gloss- Natural Collection (Toffee Cream)
I had been stealing my sister’s one of these for ages before I got my own. It’s not too heavy for a lip gloss and can be used over lipsticks or on its own. It doesn’t feel sticky or irritating and lasts a lot longer than more expensive lip glosses.  


Rosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *