Sunday, 11 November 2012

Review – Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream


Wandering round Boots (as I so frequently do) my eye was drawn to the huge display of Garnier BB creams. I have read a couple of articles saying they are the best on the market so thought they were certainly worth a try.
The range of choice is huge from Oil Free through to Anti-Ageing, there’s an option for everyone. I went for the sensitive version (Light colour) – it’s hypoallergenic, fragrance free and has SPF 25 – perfect for my highly sensitive skin.
The BB creams are described as an ‘all-in-one’, reducing redness, giving coverage and hydrating and I must say mine didn’t disappoint. I have used a couple of other BB creams that are currently on the market and noticed some, but no major change, to my face, always feeling I still needed my foundation as well. However, as soon as I put the Garnier one on I saw an instant change, my skin just looked much, much better and I only added a little foundation to my nose and forehead where needed. The cream has a luminous quality, as if you have put highlighter all over your face, resulting in a dewy, glowing complexion. Three separate work colleagues commented on how good I looked, two sating “you look very well today” and one actually saying “your skin looks amazing! What have you used?”.
All in all I am very happy with this affordable product that does exactly what it says on the ‘tin’.
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *